Little Stories, Big Changes
Being a kid can be hard. You are growing and changing so fast. Adults don't always make sense, and friendships and expectations can be tricky to navigate. You need support and inspiration, not lectures.
Being a grownup can be hard, too, especially when you work with kids. You want to help and support the children in your life in the best way possible, teaching and guiding in a way that feels more like play, more like magic.
There has to be a way to share your biggest, wildest dreams, your truest values, and your deep love, as well as to help children overcome the obstacles that stand between them and their destiny -- big systemic obstacles, little bitty habits, and everything in between.
If you know my work at all, you know what I'm going to say next....
Stories are what feeds us.
Stories are an authentic way for adults to enter into the play and wonder of childhood.
Stories are the nourishment our souls crave, and the among the surest ways to connect with one another.
You have the power to make magic. Your stories can change a child's life.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how storytelling can help shift tough moments with kids.
- Create a list of resources and ideas that will guide your own stories.
- Find inspiration, support, and connection that will help you become a confident storyteller.
- Learn how to find the right story for the job, every time, and gain experience teaching through stories.
Course runs two weeks. Perfect for teachers, homeschoolers, Sunday School leaders, scout leaders, parents, and anyone who wants to support the healthy development of children.
This course I'm offering is one that will be strongly influenced by YOU -- based on YOUR questions and needs, I'll offer prompts and discussions to help further the journey. We'll explore these inside our private Facebook group.
What you get:
- five lessons each week, in our own Teachable Classroom
- my favorite resources to support your storytelling practice
- simple tips and fun activities to help you dive into storytelling right away
coming in October, 2019