Seven things for which I am grateful tonight...
1. A misty rain today that carried a smell of adventure.
2. Dogs. All the dogs I met today, who gave me lots of loving attention.
3. my Russian-speaking ladies, who tolerate my fumbling Russian and let me pretend to understand everything.
4. Janusz Korczak's legacy and wisdom.
5. My wife, who saved me the last two hazelnut chocolate cookies as a tiny token of love.
6. Small Son, who teaches me more about who I am at the core every day.
7. Tomorrow will be brand new, with no mistakes in it. Yet.
Don't forget the GIVEAWAY. Go back to last night's post, and leave a comment to enter the drawing. Right now, your odds aren't bad. ;)
Sara Renee Logan has been telling stories to everyone who would listen since she was seven. She organized storytimes for her college roommates, and spent a year at Oxford studying folklore and folktales. Many years as a Waldorf teacher allowed her to tell stories about everything from Baba Yaga's hut on chicken legs to the water cycle to the life of Joan of Arc. Sara shares her life with her partner, Melanie, their son, and an unreasonable family of pets. She continues to share her love of storytelling and stories with audiences of all ages, specializing in bringing the wild beauty of folktales to young and old. Sara writes about parenting, storytelling, and about living a life with stories.