Seven things for which I am grateful tonight...
1. A misty rain today that carried a smell of adventure.
2. Dogs. All the dogs I met today, who gave me lots of loving attention.
3. my Russian-speaking ladies, who tolerate my fumbling Russian and let me pretend to understand everything.
4. Janusz Korczak's legacy and wisdom.
5. My wife, who saved me the last two hazelnut chocolate cookies as a tiny token of love.
6. Small Son, who teaches me more about who I am at the core every day.
7. Tomorrow will be brand new, with no mistakes in it. Yet.
Don't forget the GIVEAWAY. Go back to last night's post, and leave a comment to enter the drawing. Right now, your odds aren't bad. ;)
Sara lives in Minnesota with her wife, their son, and a lot of cats and turtles. She coaches waldorf moms and other sparkly unicorns, helping them find wonder, ease, and contentment. Sara writes about parenting, storytelling, and about living a life with stories.